|Chocolate Cream Brûlée|
White Chocolate Crème Brûlée is a very tempting and tasty dessert, made with very few ingredients. It is definitely a treat for people with sweet tooth.
|White Chocolate*||90 gms|
|Sugar||1/4 cup + Extra for Caramelizing|
|Egg Yolks||4 nos|
|Vanilla Essence||2-3 drops|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F. Heat the cream in a sauce pan.
2) Beat the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla essence.
3) Remove the cream from heat and add the chocolate.
4) Once it melts, add the beaten egg mixture very little at a time. Whisk them well and add the mixture into two 14" ramekins (or 4 small ones).
5) Fill a bigger baking tray with hot water and place the ramekins in them and bake for 30-40 min's. It should be slightly wobbly and not completely firm.
6) Let it cool and then place it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
7) Before serving time sprinkle sugar and use a blow torch and caramelize the sugar or broil/grill for 30-40 seconds. Serve immediately so that the sugar doesn't get soggy.
|Mixture added into Ramekin||Ramekin placed in hot water tray|
|Ramekin out of the Oven||Ramekin from the fridge|
|Caramelized Crème Brûlée|
Note:* You can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate or make it plain, without adding chocolate.