|Instant Rava Dosa|
Instant Rava Dosa is really quick and easy to make. I couldn't get a better picture of the dosa. This was the only left over dosa.
|Rice Flour||1 cup|
|All purpose Flour||1/2 cup|
|Onion finely chopped (Optional)||1/4 cup|
|Ginger Grated||1/2 tsp|
|Green Chilies chopped||1-2 nos|
|Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp|
|Curry Leaves||1 strand|
|Coriander Leaves Chopped||1 tbsp|
|Oil||For pan roast|
1) Mix all the dry ingredients, Rava, Rice flour and all purpose flour together.
2) Add the beaten yogurt and enough water to make it into a thin batter. Add enough salt.
3) Add chopped onions, grated ginger, chopped green chilies, cumin seeds, black pepper, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
4) Let the batter sit for 30-45 min's.
5) Heat the griddle/dosa tava and pour in the batter. Let it cook for a few min's and then pour in oil to the sides and turn to the other side and let it cook for few min's.
6) Serve hot with Sambar or Coconut Chutney or Tomato Chutney.