|Pepper chicken gravy cooked in microwave|
|Medium Sized onion||3 nos|
|Green Chilli||1 no|
|Green Cardamom||2 nos|
|Whole Peppercorns||4-5 nos|
|Coarsly Crushed black pepper||1 1/2 tsp|
|Corriander powder||1 tsp|
|Blanced and roasted Almond powdered||7-8 nos|
|Cashew powdered||3-4 nos|
|Red chilly powder||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsbp|
1) Mix all the ingredients for marinade and add the cleaned chicken and leave it to marinate for 30 mins.
2) Add 1 tbsp oil and add the onions and microwave on high for 3-4 mins and grind the onion and green chilli to fine paste.
3) Add the ground onion, green cardamom, corriander powder and black peppercorns and microwave for 5 mins.
4) Add the chicken along with the marinade and microwave covered for 6 mins.
5) Add 1 cup water, milk and 1 tsp black pepper and microwave uncovered for 6 mins, remove and stir once and microwave for another 4 mins.
6) Leave it to rest for 5 mins and sprinkle the remaining pepper powder and serve hot with steamed rice, pulao rice or roti.
Note: In step 5 check if the chicken is cooked and add a couple of mins if not done. Do not over cook the chicken, since it will become dry.