|Roasted Salmon with Garlic and Herbs|
Roasted Salmon with garlic and herbs is very simple and easy to cook with few ingredients. You can serve it with any roasted veggies or with rice and a dipping sauce.
|Salmon without skin||1 lb (3-4 pieces)|
|Garlic powder||1/2 tsp|
|Dried Parsley||2 tsp|
|Dried Dill||1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||1-2 tsp|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric Powder (Optional)*||1/2 tsp|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil or spray with cooking spray/oil.
2) Clean the Salmon and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
3) Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, dried herbs and turmeric powder (if using). Apply this mixture on the Salmon. Make sure it is coated thoroughly on all sides. Let is marinate for 10-15 min's.
4) Line them on the baking sheet and roast for 20-25 min's, then broil on high for 1-2 min's on each side until they turn crisp**.
5) Serve hot with roasted veggies (like broccoli or zucchini or squash or capsicum) or Corn Rice and with any dipping sauce like ranch or honey mustard.
|Note: * I prefer to use Turmeric powder in most of the sea food recipes to get rid of the smell.
** Cooking time varies by -5 to +5 min's based on the thickness and size of the Salmon.