Maida 1 1/2 cups
Powdered Sugar 1 1/2 cups
Butter 125 gms
Eggs 3 nos
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Vanilla Essence - few drops
Nuts or Tutty Fruity (Optional)
1) Sift maida and baking powder
2) Beat the eggs and vanilla and keep aside
3) Beat butter and sugar well. Add the egg and vanilla mixture
4) Add the maida to the mixture little at a time and beat the mixture in clockwise direction. Ensure that no lumps are formed.
5) Add the nuts to the mixture.
6) Preheat the oven to 200 o C and grease the baking tin with butter
7) Pour the mix into the baking tin and bake for 35 minutes at 200 o C