|Sweet and Soft Banana Muffins|
Tried the banana muffin to get my kids eat some fruits. It came out so soft and sweet. The below recipe makes up to one dozen muffins. You can go ahead and add nuts to the batter, but I didn't want my little one to get choked, therefore avoided nuts. When it is baking time, my daughter is already there ready to help me out.
|Ripe big Bananas||3 nos|
|All-purpose flour||1 1/2 cups|
|White Sugar *||3/4 cup|
|Butter softened||1/3 cup|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/2 tsp|
|Vanilla Essence||2-3 drops|
|Brown Sugar + White Sugar (Optional)||2-3 tbsp to sprinkle|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2) Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mash the bananas well.
3) Beat the sugar, egg, softened butter, vanilla essence and smashed bananas together.
4) Fold in the sifted flour mixture and mix into a smooth batter.
5) Fill the muffin tin upto 3/4 a cup with the batter and sprinkle the sugar on top if using.
6) Bake for 20-25 min's or until done. Let it stand for a couple of min's and it is ready to serve.
|Batter scooped into the muffin tin||Muffin baked and ready to eat|