|Spicy Roasted Baby Potatoes|
|Baby potatoes||500 gms|
|Chili Powder||1 tbsp|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Cumin Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Mustard Seeds||1 tsp|
|Curry Leaves||1-2 strands|
|Sesame Oil||1/2 tbsp|
1) Add baby potatoes, turmeric, salt and asafoetida in water and pressure cook up to 2 whistles or cook in a pan for 15 to 20 Min's. Peel the potatoes.
2) Heat the oil, sesame oil and ghee in a pan and add mustard and curry leaves, when they splutter add the chili powder, coriander powder and cumin powder sauté for few seconds.
3) Add the cooked and peeled potatoes and simmer it until it turns golden brown in color. Adjust salt.
4) It is good to be served with Sambar Sadam, Rasam or just the curd rice.
* You can add herbs like rosemary
and thyme with garlic to the roast in step 2.