|Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks with Sour Cream Dipping Sauce|
|Chicken Drumsticks||4 nos|
|Tandoori Chicken Masala Powder*||2 tbsp|
|Onion Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Crushed Dried Fenugreek leaves||1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp|
|Thick Yogurt||1/4 cup|
|Sour Cream Dipping Sauce:|
|Sour Cream||1/4 cup|
|Heavy Cream||2 tbsp|
|White Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Crushed Dry mint||1 tbsp|
|Crushed Dry Parsley||1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||1 tbsp|
1) Clean and marinate the chicken with all the other ingredients for 2-3 hours or overnight.
2) Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Line a roasting pan with foil and spread oil.
3) Place the chicken drumsticks in the pan and roast them for 25 mins and turn them onto the other side and roast for 20-25 mins.
4) Remove the excess water from the roasting pan during the last 10-15 mins.
5) Mix all the ingredients for dipping sauce and serve with the tandoori drumsticks.
Note:* You can use ready made tandoori chicken masala powder or make your own using the recipe Tandoori Chicken Masala Powder