|Missi Roti: Gram Flour and Wheat Flour Flatbread|
|Gram Flour||1 cup|
|Multigrain/Whole Wheat Flour||1/2 cup|
|Onions finely chopped||1/4 cup|
|Finely Chopped Coriander||1-2 tbsp|
|Green Chili||1 nos|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Chaat Masala(Garam Masala + Amchoor Powder)||1/4 tsp|
|Oil||1 tsp + For greasing|
|Ajwain/Omam Seeds crushed*||1/8 tsp|
|Cumin Powder*||A pinch|
|Crushed Kasoori Methi*||1/2 tsp|
|Black Salt/Kala Namak*||A Pinch|
1) Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a small pan and sauté the chopped onions for 2-3 min's (This step is optional and you can use onions raw without sautéing them).
2) Shift the gram flour, wheat flour and salt for them to mix evenly. Add all the other ingredients along with the sautéed onions and 1/2 tsp oil. Add enough water and make it into a soft dough. Cover and let it rest for 10-15 min's.
3) Make small Atta balls and roll the roti, dusting little flour.
4) Heat a griddle/tawa and cook the roti turning sides and greasing oil on both sides.#
5) Serve hot with raita or Subzi.
|Kneaded Atta||Rolled Roti|
* The ingredients listed with * tag are optional. They are for flavoring purposes so can be left out or only a few items picked up.