|Panko Breaded and Parmesan and Herbs Crusted Tilapia|
The grilled fish dish is again from a fusion cooking. It is cooked with Italian Parmesan cheese and herbs mixture, Japanese Panko breadcrumbs, and marinated with Indian spices grilled to crisp.
|Paprika Powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper Powder||To taste|
|Kosher Salt||To taste|
|Ginger Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Onion Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Italian Herbs Mixture#||1-2 tsp|
|Panko Bread Crumbs||1/2 cup|
|Egg beaten||2 nos|
|Olive oil||2-3 tbsp|
1) Clean and marinate the fish in Paprika, Pepper Powder, Turmeric powder, Salt, onion powder, ginger and garlic powder for 20-30 min's.
2) Heat a hot grill/griddle and drizzle with little oil.**
3) Mix the grated Parmesan cheese and dried Italian herbs. Dip the marinated wish in the egg wash and then coat the fish with the cheese and herbs mixture.
4) Again make a quick dip in the egg wash and dust it in the breadcrumbs and place it on the hot griddle.
5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the second piece of fish. Turn sides and cook for about 12-15 min's or until done. Cover with a lid for 3-4 min's in between. Drizzle oil while cooking.
6) Serve hot with Mayonnaise.
Note: *If the piece of fish is too big cut it in between to two halves for them to cook through evenly and soon.
** You can also cook these fish in a 400°F pre-heated oven for 12-14 min's or until done.
#-Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, and Marjoram