|Paneer in Makhani Gravy|
Paneer Butter Masala one of my favorite dishes. Paneer cooked in silky Makhani gravy. It tastes divinely with Naan bread or Pulao.
|Paneer Cubed||500 gms|
|Onion Chopped||2 nos|
|Tomatoes Peeled and Chopped||4-5 nos|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tbsp|
|Cashew Paste||4-5 tbsp|
|Chili Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Coriander Powder||2 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Green Chili (Optional)||1-2 nos|
|Kasuri Methi crushed||1 tbsp|
|Fresh Cream||2-3 tbsp + 1 tbsp for garnish|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||To Garnish|
1) Heat one tbsp butter in a pan and fry the onions and ginger garlic paste until the onions caramelize.
2) Add the peeled and chopped tomatoes and green chilies. Then add the chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
3) Then add the cashew paste, half of kasuri methi and sauté for a min or two and then blend it using a blender adding very little water.
4) Add the remaining butter to the pan and add the blended tomato mixture. Let it boil for a couple of min's.
5) Add the Paneer cubes and then sprinkle the garam masala and add the remaining kasuri methi and fresh cream.
6) Sauté them and let it cook for a couple of min's, until the flavors blend well.
7) Garnish with the remaining fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with Pulao or Naan bread.