Self raising flour 1 1/4 cups
Powdered Sugar 1 cup
Eggs 2 nos
Milk 1/2 cup
Butter 125gms (Room temperature)
Vanilla Essence few drops
Pink Food color - 2-3 drops (optional)
Pinch of salt
1) Preheat oven to 180 o C or 350 o F. Place the cupcake papers in a 12 cup capacity cupcake tin.
2) Beat the eggs and vanilla essence.
3) Beat in the butter and sugar and food color.
4) Mix the above two mixture and add the seived Flour and a pinch of salt.
5) Add the milk and beat until the mixture is smooth. There shouldn't be any lumps of flour.
6) Pour the mixture into the cupcake paper and place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 15-18 mins or until done.