|Oven Roasted Zucchini and Cheese Cutlets|
|Zucchini grated||2 nos|
|Carrot grated||1 nos|
|Potato boiled and smashed||1 nos|
|Onion finely chopped||1/4 cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Cheddar Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Egg beaten (optional)||1 nos|
|Bread crumbs||1/2 cup|
|Red Chili Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder (Optional)||1/4 tsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tsp + Extra for brushing|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F. Apply olive oil on a baking sheet and set aside.
2) Heat oil in a small pan and sauté the chopped onions and ginger garlic paste for a couple of min's until the onions are slightly caramelized.
3) Mix the grated Zucchini, grated Carrot, smashed potato, sautéed onion and ginger garlic, Mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, pepper, salt, red chili powder, and garam masala powder.
4) Make patties and put them in the egg wash and then coat with bread crumbs.*
5) Line the patties on the baking sheet and brush them with a little oil.
6) Bake them for 12 min's and turn sides and bake them for another 10-12 min's.
7) Broil on high for 1-2 min's on each sides and remove from the baking sheet and serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayo.
Note: * You can also add the beaten egg and bread crumbs to the mixture on step - 3 if the patties fall apart and not able to take it out of the egg wash. You can try adding little corn starch for the egg when you mix it. I have not tried adding corn starch.