|Creamy Mashed Potatoes seasoned with Herbs and Spices|
A rich creamy rich dish which kids would love to eat. On diet then have to leave out half of the ingredients."Wow mummy love you, you made this for me :)" this was the comment that Samyu gave looking into this dish.
|Hot milk||5-6 tbsp|
|Heavy Cream||4 tbsp|
|Sour Cream||2-3 tbsp|
|Garlic finely minced||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/4 tsp|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||2 tbsp|
|Dried parsley||1 tsp|
|Dried Basil||1 tsp|
|Dried Oregano||1/4 tsp|
|Olive Oil||1 tsp|
|Spring onion greens||To Garnish|
1) Add salt and boil the potatoes until they are well cooked and tender.
2) Mash the potatoes well until they are smooth(#). Add the hot milk.
3) Meanwhile heat the cream and butter together to a sauce consistency and add it into the mashed potatoes.
4) In a small pan add olive oil and little butter and add the garlic and sauté until the garlic smell rises.
5) Remove it from heat and add the crushed herbs, paprika and garam masala. Pour it over the mashed potatoes.
6) Add the grated Parmesan cheese and sour cream in the hot mashed potatoes.
7) Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve.
Note: # - You can use food processor or a blender but make sure you don't add a lot of liquid to it.