|Fried Shrimp with Hot & Sweet Dipping Sauce|
|De veined Shrimp/Prawns||15 nos|
|Egg beaten||1 nos|
|Pepper powder||1/2 tsp|
|Panko Bread Crumbs||1/2 Cup|
|Hot & Sweet||Dipping Sauce|
|Soy Sauce||1/2 tbsp|
|Hot Chili Sauce||1 tsp|
|Tomato Ketchup||1 tbsp|
|Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||1 tsp|
1) Clean the Shrimp and pat dry them with a kitchen towel. (You can leave the tail on).
2) Mix cornflour, Paprika, pepper powder and salt.
3) Dust the Shrimp in the cornflour mixture and shake of the excess mixture and dip it in the egg wash and roll them in the bread crumbs.
4) Heat oil in a pan and fry them in batches for 3-4 mins or until they turn golden in color. Serve hot with the dipping sauce.
5) Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce.