|Roasted Chicken with Cheese and Marinara Sauce|
Roasted Chicken with herbs served with grated Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese and Marinara sauce
I love TGI's sizzling chicken with cheese and marinara sauce. Though not an imitation version, this is a nice home made substitute for it.
|Boneless skinless Chicken Breast||2 nos|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||2 tbsp|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1/4 cup|
|Marinara Sauce||1/2 cup|
|Dried Rosemary||1 tsp|
|Dried Oregano||1 tsp|
|Dried Thyme||1/4 tsp|
|Dried Basil||1/2 tsp|
|Dried Parsley||1 tsp|
|Pepper Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Chicken stock||2 tbsp|
|Lemon Juice||1 tbsp|
|Garlic Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Onion Powder||1 tsp|
1) Clean and cut the chicken breast into half and smash it to a even level. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Mix all the ingredients for the spice mixture. Rub the chicken well with the spice mixture and let it marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
3) Heat oil in a fry pan and fry the chicken breast for 2 to 3 mins on each side. Arrange the pieces in a deep roasting pan and pour the oil over it and bake for 30 - 35 mins.
4) In a micro proof plate add the both the cheese and sprinkle little olive oil and microwave for 40-45 secs.
5) Add marinara sauce and place the chicken breast on it and serve hot.
Note: Marinara Sauce Recipe