|Vegetable Lasagna Primavera with Cheese Sauce|
Lasagna baked with vegetables and pasta sauce and served with a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. When I ate this lasagna primavera at Olive garden just loved it. So had tried to imitate that dish.
|Zucchini finely chopped||1 nos|
|Squash finely chopped||1 nos|
|Roasted Red Pepper chopped||1 nos|
|Roasted Garlic finely minced||2 tbsp|
|Pasta Sauce*||1 cup (or as needed)|
|Grated Mozzarella Cheese||2-3 tbsp|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||1-2 tbsp|
|Fresh Basil Finely Chopped||1-2 tbsp|
|Dried Oregano||1/2 tsp|
|Dried Thyme||1/4 tsp|
|Pepper Powder||To season|
|Olive Oil||1-2 tbsp|
|Parmesan Cheese Sauce||To serve|
|Fresh Parsley Chopped||To Garnish|
1) Cook Lasagna according to package instructions. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Mix the chopped zucchini, squash, roasted peppers, roasted garlic, little olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Brush a baking tin with olive oil and layer the pasta sauce and layer it with a cooked lasagna sheet.
4) Add the mixed vegetables and little pasta sauce. Repeat the Lasagna and vegetable layers.
5) Complete it with sprinkling grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
6) Cover it with a foil and bake it for 40 Min's and then remove the cover and bake it for another 5-10 Min's.
7) Cut into half and place them on the Parmesan cheese sauce and garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
|Note: * You can use store bought pasta sauce or home made sauce. To make your own sauce refer to Marinara Sauce recipe.|